Release the Hounds does not accept any responsibility for:
• Your car or any other belongings whilst using the facility.
• Your dog – dogs are the owners responsibility, please ensure there is no inappropriate behaviour
• Children – if you are bringing children they must be accompanied by an adult at all times and be aware of how to conduct themselves appropriately around your dogs.
The facility does have uneven surfaces which can be slippy at times, please take care.
• The user and their guests use the facilities at their own risk
• CCTV is in operation for safety and time keeping
• Do not allow your dog to dig as this is a health and safety issue and wrecks the grass
• Please pick up all poo, should you come across one that’s not yours, it would be appreciated if you could please pick it up
• Be respectful of other owners and their dogs
• Please ensure you know where your dog is at all times and what they are doing
• If your dog is sick or has loose stools please message me and mark it so that I can have it cleaned
• This is a No Smoking facility
Your allocated time is from when you enter the parking area to when leaving it. Please respect this so other users don’t lose out.
Please do not arrive more than 10 minutes early to your appointment and you and your dogs must remain in vehicles until your appointment starts. If the field you have booked is clearly in use during your booked time, do not enter and contact us.
Please give people and dogs plenty of space. Any rude or disrespectful behaviour will lead to refusal of future use.
Prepayment is required to secure your booking, if you do not book you will be refused access. Payment can be made through the website via debit/credit card or paypal. Cancellation please ensure that you give more than 24hrs notice of cancellation, Cancellation within 24hours or a no show are non-refundable
XI Bully Dogs
From the 31st of December 2023 owners of Xl bully dogs must agree to the following”
- The dog is registered with the index of exempted dog (IED) and a copy of the life certificate is obtained and provided to us in the event of a claim.
- A copy of the public liability insurance certificate for the dog is obtained and provided to us in the event of a claim.
- The dog handler ratio is 1:1 with their handler at all times
- The dog is Neutered
- The dog is Micro Chipped
- The dog is muzzled at all times
- The field is securely fenced and locked so the dog cannot escape ( please message me for padlock code so you can lock yourselves in)
- The dog is kept on a lead until the gate is shut when entering the field
- The dog is put back on a lead before opening the gate to leave the field
The governments definition of an XL bully dog can be found here.